Thursday, June 14, 2012

This past year has been full of crafts! I've always loved having projects and, thanks to two of my best friends, I have had so many this year. I have been super lucky to become great friends with my friend Sheldon, and lucky for me she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a short 4 months ago. In preparation for sweet baby Elliot, I began trying my hand at making things for little girls. I'm becoming a master maker of tutus, hair bows, and baby booties. Elliot is the cutest little girl, and I feel so proud that such a pretty little girl sports my creations :) I'll have to post pictures later of the things I made for her, unfortunately they are all on my little brother's computer!

Midway in to Sheldon's pregnancy, I found out one of my lifelong best friends was pregnant also. Needless to say, I was kind of hoping for a little girl (I don't know how to make anything for boys, yet). When Laura found out she was having a girl, the crafting began! Baby Harper isn't here yet, but I love her so much already :) Laura is the cutest little pregnant thing, and I mean little. Her baby belly is most peoples' "I'm full" belly. That may be a little bit of an exaggeration, but seriously she is small to be 9 months pregnant! Anyway, I have tons of pics of things I have made for her and I can't wait until she arrives to wear them all :)

Here are a few things...






My sister and I are having a baby shower next weekend for baby Harper and I absolutely cannot wait! I have been in party planner mode since the day I found out Laura was engaged. Her wedding took over my life (because I wanted it to, not because she forced me :)). After her wedding I was a little bored. Now that Harper is on the way, I'm no longer bored. I have spent the past few weeks looking up tons of ideas for Laura's shower, and it is going to be awesome! I realllllllly cannot wait! I will post tons of pictures, and tutorials for some of the things I have made, because they are just too cute not to share! I've decided now that my dream job is to be a party planner, so we will see how this goes ;) I really don't know what I'm going to do when Harper gets here and I have nothing to plan for, but that's okay because Harper being here is way too exciting!!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment